Technician Never Showed, Service Activated, No internet, Got First Bill.
StormMaster

I ordered High Speed Internet for my home about two weeks ago. When I placed my order I chose to do a self install but was told a technician needed to come out and verify the integrity of my line before service could be established. On the date of my service installation when a technician was supposed to show up, no one ever did. I sat home all day long until 5pm when I got a notice on my phone through the mobile app. It said my technician was delayed and they were attempting to get someone to me as soon as possible. I waited and waited through the rest of the week and no one ever showed. Now I just got my first bill and I still don’t have service and I’m tired of sitting on hold for hours on end waiting for someone to take my call. So if a mod could please bump the issue so I can actually speak to someone I would appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Technician Never Showed, Service Activated, No internet, Got First Bill.
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi StormMaster,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes