Technician Never Showed Up
Hades82

We recently moved to Northfield, New Jersey.  We had scheduled for an Internet connection a week and a half in advance,  which would’ve made it Friday, April 19, 2019 between 3-7pm.   We received a call from the technician to verify that somebody was home. Technician said he was an hour away however the technician never showed up. My Wife and I waited three hours and still no response no call no ETA. So My Wife decided to call Verizon to check on the status of the technician. Then to be told that the technician already arrived to our home

and set us up with services . However, that was a lie technician never showed up never set us up. We called the Internet customer service line. Was given the runaround. Then was told that someone would come out on the 25th which lands on a Thursday or Wednesday .   Because apparently in New Jersey Verizon doesn’t work on the weekends however they commend unprofessionalism Whihc is what they displayed at every turn.  Which also means that My Wife or I would have to takeoff work to wait for another technician that may or MAY NOT arrive.  Now we’re being told that a technician can’t come today, on the  schedule time that he was supposed to come .  that we have to wait yet another couple of days.  Verizon in New Jersey is highly unprofessional I’m going to use every forum every platform to voice my concerns regarding the services in Northfield New Jersey.   Essentially we use Verizon for everything we have four cell phones so initially every month we dish out  $500 for services provided by Verizon . This  is highly unacceptable a Verizon in Northfield New Jersey.   Not only that I asked to speak to a supervisor supervisor is attempting to give me an earlier date however refuses to give me the identification number of the technician who Was supposed to set up our services, refuses to give me the identification number of the representative I spoke to or himself.

0 Likes
Re: Technician Never Showed Up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hades82,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes