Technician Never Showed
wildcats30

I too would like to file a complaint for the torture the past 3 weeks have been for me as I desperately tried to get FIOS installed at my house. I finally waved the white flag this morning and came to the conclusion that Verizon simply didn't want my money. I spent countless hours on the phone with them over the past 3 weeks and waited at my house for a technician on 2 occasions including this morning. The first day I waited for 3 hours and the technician never showed nor did he/she call or text to say that he/she wouldn't be at my house. This morning I also waited, but I wised up and not trusting that Verizon would call to cancel I called Verizon 15 minutes into my 2 hour window. 45 minutes later the customer service rep told me that the technician couldn't come to my house today. Pretty cool because I had taken leave from work yet again. Please show me how to report this incident. Totally unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: Technician Never Showed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wildcats30,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes