Technician brought and set-up equipment- what do I do with the equipment that was mailed to me?
kevinthomas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently moved to a new apartment and had my Verizon Equipment shipped to me. The box clearly states along the lines of "sit tight, your technician will set this equipment up for you." I set it next to my TV and let my technician in when he arrived.

However, my technician brought his own router and set-top box and did not even open the box of shipped equipment. Do I now have to ship it back to Verizon? Will I have to pay for this?

0 Likes
Re: Technician brought and set-up equipment- what do I do with the equipment that was mailed to me?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There should be return labels inside you can use to send them back. 

0 Likes
Re: Technician brought and set-up equipment- what do I do with the equipment that was mailed to me?
jonjones1
Legend

Be careful in this situation. Customers that have had this occur have been billed twice. Verizon has claimed it does not get it back. When sent.

you could go to a Fios corporate store and return. But get a receipt with serial numbers etc. you will be glad you did.

kevinthomas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the great advice!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@kevinthomas wrote:

Thank you for the great advice!

Glad to help.

0 Likes