Technician didn't show up
user53566

I have never made a post on a public forum today but Verizon's absolutely terrible service is essentially forcing me to. I made an appointment a week ago for a technician to come to install my service from 12-2pm today. I received a call around 10:30am asking if the technician could come early, I said no because I wasn't available during that time. After taking a day off of work to make sure that I would be available from 12-2pm, I received a notification that my technician would be delayed and they would get a technician out to me as soon as possible. Did that mean 4pm? Absolutely not. They rescheduled my technician to come 10 DAYS LATER, on September 5th, a day when I am not available because I will be working. I moved into my current apartment a week ago and will have to go another 10 days without WIFI, something that is vital to my job. Purchasing service from Verizon has so far been one of the worst experiences I have had with a company and right now I am thankful that I didn't elect to lock myself into a contract because if this is how Verizon treats a new customer they don't deserve my business.

0 Likes
Re: Technician didn't show up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi user53566,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes