Terrible Customer Service - FIOS Escalation/ Cannot Transfer Service
Forest160

I am presently a tripleplay customer and have been for 5 years.  I am moving households this month and am now being told Verizon cannot transfer their service as there are no current fios lines available.  New property has buried utilities, sprinkler system and dog fence so no new lines can be buried without risk of liability.  I was transferred 6 times / and told to call 4 outside numbers each time being told I was at the wrong department.  Finally I was told they escalated to Mark the Supervisor in Fios to waive my early termination fee but they couldn't give me his number but he would call me.  I have not received any call back.  I need to cancel my service without any fees as Verizon is unable to transfer the service

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Customer Service - FIOS Escalation/ Cannot Transfer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Forest160,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes