Terrible Customer service and keep getting the run around!!!
Monfokingo

Done!!!!! It’s now July 13, 2017 and I’ve been dealing with the Verizon customer service and technicians since May 4, 2017. Now I’ve been on the phone numerous times and countless hours explaining the same thing over and over to different Customer Service Reps (CSR) and get the same answer "don't worry this will work now!!" 3 1/2 months later 5 to 6 different order numbers, many tech appointments, and countless wasted hours on the phone and at home waiting for Verizon techs and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

I’ve lost track of how many times I called and spoke to a Verizon CSR and would get the run around and then a new order number and tech appointment date. On the phone with these people for an hour or two multiple times and get nothing done but getting lied too. Now let’s talk about these wonderful tech appointments. Time and time I scheduled an appointment, take off of work, and no one would show. Only once I received a text that it was cancelled. The other times I was told they were cancelled when I would call them when no one showed. The best was I was set for one appointment for the next day from 11 to 3. I wake up at 7am to see an email sent to me at 530am that the time had been changed to 8 to 12. No problem, until I wait and wait and no one showed again.

Another time they actually showed up and did nothing but get me set up with another order/appointment while he sat outside my house the entire day doing nothing afterwards. He told me the order he had in his system didn’t match the order they emailed me. Told me he would be back on that Friday and never heard from him again. I missed work a couple of times waiting for the tech and no one showed. When I called them they said my order was cancelled and no one informed me until I called to find out. AWESOME!!!

Make matters worse I’m still waiting for a call back from CSR named SCOTT (supposed Supervisor from what I was told), I want to say for about 3 weeks. Surprisingly called me back twice with in the first week and kept saying they are working on it. Last I heard from him was in the end of June around the 27th. It’s now been two weeks since he last called and I haven’t heard anything.

Any suggestions on who to call, management #’s to get things done cause next step is I’m just done and going to cancel my plan after 20 plus years as a customer. Want to cancel my mobile plan also now. What a joke they have made themselves look like well in the Mount Vernon area.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Customer service and keep getting the run around!!!
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Monfokingo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes