Terrible Scheduling of Repairs
dwg2

I just went through two and a half weeks of scheduling Hell with Verizon support when I lost my DSL internet feed on September 28th. Trying to get  appointments scheduled and reasonable times for repair is a nightmare and trying to get  accurate followup information as to what the actual problem was from Verizon "overseas" support agents was futile. Sometimes I was told someone would should up "by 6pm". Or when I got a specific time, 1-5pm, the repair person showed up at 10am. I told them time after time they had to call our property manager to get access to the junction box in the interior courtyard of our buidling. 3 different repairmen showed up and none of them had that information. I had to call the manager myself or crawl through a window into the courtyard and open the door. Today, October 16th, a repairment finally restored service, after I had received a call telling me the problem might not be resolved until the 27th. I was never able to talk to a Verizon support person in New York City where I live and get accurate feedback or information. Overseas agents could only tell me what was on their computer screen and supervisors where no better. 

It's been a nightmare.

Labels (1)
0 Likes