They've put a 2 year agreement on my no-agreement plan
mariaros57

I ordered a bundle thru the website by mistake on 9/24 and I inmediatelly called to cancel it before it was activated. The representative told me that she had cancelled it and that I would receive an email confirmation. I didn't recieve anything, but the order status dissapeared from My Verizon page so I assumed everything was ok. After that, I contacted a representative to accept a bundle offer they had offered me the day before (and I wanted to take a day to think about it), but he told me that I wasn't eligible for that offer because of the agreement on my plan. Then I realized that the first representative had restored my plan to the original one but with a 2 year agreement, although my plan had no agreement. I called again and another representative understood what my problem was and opened a ticket, assuring me that it would be corrected by today (9/26) at 6pm, because I really wanted to accept the bundle offer before it expires. I've just checked the status of my ticket and it looks like it's still open, so that wasn't true. It's already been 2 days and I still have no solution. I don't think it's that hard to check that I have never had an agreement on my plan. I even have the email with the first offer I was made because I didn't have a agreement. I don't know what else can I do. I really need to accept that before 30/9.

0 Likes
Re: They've put a 2 year agreement on my no-agreement plan
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mariaros57,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes