Three dots
BFrustrated
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been unable to view My Plan on the website or in the app.  When selecting My Plan from the menu, the website continues to cycle the 3 dots and does not bring up the plan.   

I have called, chatted, been told it supposed tO work this way, directed to create a ticket myself.  there is no ticket option on verizon.com.  chatted again given instructions for creating feedback on the app.  no responses from that.  I finally found this.   Can someone help me?  I DO NOT WANT A SALES CALL.  IS ANYONE NOT ON COMMISION?   I WANT THIS FIXED ON THE SITE SO I CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES AND NOT FEEL LIKE I'M BEING RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Three dots
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your account page may not reflect all the plan options you are eligible to. A service representative should be able to assist you to switch to the best plan. You can contact them via Fios social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.

Can you describe your situation a bit so our community leaders can also give you some suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Three dots
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BFrustrated,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes