Totally about to lose it.....
unluckyiguess

I've been Verizon before fios voice/DSL package(5/2) yes this is in Mbps>>> stuck in this contract waiting for loyalty perks I guess. After deciding that $130+  for the package was too much for DSL. Time to upgrade and promos for existing customer was great ( I thought it was)  the website made me save to email which verizon sent ( which is the only reason i have the proof . LookedattheemaileverythingwasgreattillIconfirmedeverything.... Whathappenedtotheincludedstuffinthepromo, Ichosetodoonlinetoavoidallthisnonsensewithhumanerrors. as if i would allow you guys to violate me again, stop trying to get 300% OVER AGAIN.  IfIcannotgetacall,  anemailIhavetojustleaveoutofpureprinciple.

0 Likes
Re: Totally about to lose it.....
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  This is place where customers help other customers.  Sometimes the moderators will escalate issues to Verizon customer service.

If you want answers from Verizon, your best bet is to use the "contact us" link at the bottom of these pages.

That said, if you want anyone to try to help you here, please use spaces and punctuation.  Paragraphs are helpful, too.  Most of us aren't willing to decipher poorly written posts.

Good Luck.

0 Likes