Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

A Verizon truck dropped a bucket on top of my car while it was parked causing severe damage. I would like to contact Verizon to get a claim started I have a police report and all the information ready. I’m just not sure who to contact. Thanks in advance. 

Re: Truck
Super User
Super User

It's no different than any other auto accident. Get the driver's insurance and contact information. Take pictures and get a police report. Then call your insurance company. You can also call the drivers driver's insurance company. You can call 1800verizon but I don't think they will be much help. That is what insurance companies are for.