UPS lost my equipment now they want $800.
Christina1973

Unreal! I packaged up my equipment and gave it to ups. The tracking number doesn’t work! After spending hour and hours on the phone the agent said it was UPS fault, and I would not have to pay. I screenshot the conversation for proof. Now a Verizon “Escalation Manager” tells me that’s false information the agent told me and I would have to pay!!  I am so frustrated! Verizon has such poor customer service!!

0 Likes
Re: UPS lost my equipment now they want $800.
jonjones1
Legend

however if you have a valid receipt fro UPS I would explain to Verizon that you are not the person who carries the package. Once you drop it off and have a receipt it is between the carrier UPS and Verizon to settle the claim. You didn’t lose it.

0 Likes
Re: UPS lost my equipment now they want $800.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Christina1973,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes