Unable to claim verizon gift cards
mtoxman09

Like a lot of people on here, I have 2 gift cards waiting to be redeemed (a $100 one and a $50 one).  When I click the redeem button on either one, it takes me to a page that will not load. When I try on my phone it takes me to a page that just has a circle spinning and never loads.  I chatted with some one and they gave me the number to the rewards department and told me to call them. When I tried though it keeps saying they are unable to take any calls right now and it hangs up on me.  I don't have much longer to claim my cards so I need this fixed asap.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to claim verizon gift cards
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mtoxman09,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes