Unable to redeem $100 Visa Offer
mandyacm

The $100 Visa Offer is supposed to be part of the bonus in my TWO YEAR contract, got an email reminding me to redeem it before the offer expires, "Redeem now" button direct me to log into my Verizon account and redeem from there, hit the "Redeem now" button in my Verizon account brings me to a link that cannot be loaded.

Called Verizon like 4 times so far, got transferred to tech support, NY tech support (my state), prepaid center, spent 2+ hours on the phone and still nothing.

Been trying since yesterday on different devices and browser, why is this so frustrating, such a great first time Verizon experience.

Update: Just tried calling for the fifth time, thank you for directing me to the VISA card rebate center, this is a joke.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem $100 Visa Offer
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mandyacm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes