Unable to redeem Echo Dot + Smart Plug
doublebean2018

I clicked the "redeem now" button but it showed an error message. I contacted the customer service twice. The first time they said a case was created and I will be contacted within 48 hours. I didn't get any phone call for a week. The second time they said that a $50 verizon gift card will be issued and will be emailed to my email address. I didn't receive it. This whole thing doesn't sound right and I have spent more than two hours on it, basically more than what it worth. I probably have to file a BBB complain and switch my service some time soon. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem Echo Dot + Smart Plug
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi doublebean2018,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes