Unable to redeem Google Nest Hub Max offer - Support Line Dodging My Calls
Shmitter

Anyone else having this issue?  I can't claim the Google Nest Hub Max offer from signing up for Fios because the claim tile doesn't appear, even though I got the email saying I can claim it now after 65 days.  I talked with support online, they referred me to a phone line for rewards.  I've called that line twice now, after 30+ mins hold each, and each time I call as soon as I mention "Google Nest Hub Max offer" they hang up on me.  The call holds fine until then.  Seems suspicious.  Is Verizon trying to not honor this offer anymore?  Anyone else having this same issue?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem Google Nest Hub Max offer - Support Line Dodging My Calls
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Shmitter,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes