Unable to register $100 Mastercard for refer a friend program
Prince4121

I received an email from Verizon notification on 04/03/2019 with the subject line "Your Prepaid Mastercard is waiting." Unfortunately, when I click on the get reward now and click register it takes me to a page where I'm unable to register it. I have previously registered two debit cards successfully. I received the first one but not the second one I registered even though it was claimed on the 18th and I was told that I would receive it within 2 weeks. I cannot even claim the 3rd one. I have spent over 6 hours on the phone and live chat trying to reach a resolution of this issue but no one seems to be of any assistance. I'm seriously thinking about emailing Hans Vestberg who is the CEO of Verizon. This is completely unacceptable and has been a terrible experience. I spent time recruiting 18 people to Verizon and this is the thanks I get? 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to register $100 Mastercard for refer a friend program
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Prince412,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes