Unable to use $100 gift card
KPAB

I finally received my $100 e-gift card, now I'm trying to use it online to purchase any accessories but I'm unable to buy anything. It won't let me check out the item. After chatting with 6 different sales agents, they can't help me so I called the number they provided and still can't use the gift card. I talked to a sales agent and I was told that I'm not a wireless customer that's why I can't use the Fios gift card. But on the email from Verizon, I can use the gift card from any Verizon store or Verizon.com. BUT STILL UNABLE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. THE SALES AGENT IS NOT HELPFUL, I FEEL LIKE THE REWARD IS A NOT REAL. Can't purchase anything using the gift card

0 Likes
Re: Unable to use $100 gift card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KPAB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes