Unethical Business Practices
CygnusX11

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak my employment status has changed (hopefully temporarily). I contacted Verizon to downgrade my service to internet only to help me through the crisis and was told (eventually) that I could switch to internet only service. When I asked when this could happen, the answer was NOVEMBER 2020. I could not believe what I was hearing. I do not need to change internet speed or switch routers. This is unconscionable. For Verizon to make it so difficult for me to lower my bill during this crisis is big business at it's worst. I have been a long time FIOS customer, and despise the alternate provider in my area, but Verizon would apparently rather I switch to them than have me as a lower paying customer. I am beyond disappointed and frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: Unethical Business Practices
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CygnusX1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes