VERIZON AMAZON ECHO OFFER!
mrskeybrown
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to Verizon FIOZ when I moved into my new home on 11/24/18. The main reason I switched was due to the Amazon Echo offer. The competing internet provider in my area had the SAME prices. I was told that I would be able to redeem my offer via email on 12/24/18. I did not get the redemption email until 12/26/18 and the link DID NOT WORK. I contacted verizon customer service to no avail. I have spoke to 3-4 different agents and a supervisor who could NOT help me at all. It is now 1/9/19 and I still have not had any answers or help. I never got a call back like I was supposed to and still have not gotten my ECHO. The 60 day promo is soon to end and I feel like this was a scam. I see that there are numerous other customers that have this same issue. It is not justifiable that Verizon baited us into getting there service and can't even assure that I will get the offer. I am fed up! I want a different answer other than " this has been escalated" because CLEARLY that does not help. 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON AMAZON ECHO OFFER!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mrskeybrown,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes