VERIZON CONNECTIONS DISCOUNT
NOTSATISFIED11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could not be more dissatisfied.  I qualify for the discount, however, cannot fill out the form and there is not one single person employed at Verizon who can assist.  It's very misleading and unscrupulous to offer a discount knowing the customer cannot actually get the discount.  I'm four days into this problem with no resolution in sight.  The fact that the Verizon Connection site is managed by a third party is a further disgrace.  There's no one there to talk to.  What a scam Verizon has going.  As I write, I am calling once again knowing full well there will be no resolution.  I'm on hold for a rep, going on 22 minutes, another disgrace.  I will be writing a presidential complaint as soon as I'm done with this post.

Re: VERIZON CONNECTIONS DISCOUNT
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you talking about the discount verification form?

I just filled it out no problem.
Are you getting an error?

If so, what is the error?

0 Likes
NOTSATISFIED11
Enthusiast - Level 1

No error message.

I just filed a complaint with the Executive CEO.

This is a ridiculoushttp://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

0 Likes
regiej192

I would like to receive my receive verizon connection discount

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Have you followed the process to sign up and get the discount?

0 Likes
bubbagump1

i have been trying for two weeks, no one at verizon knows how to assist - i/my company qualifies, i dont have a company email address - it says to send paystub blanked out - but they dont know where to send it to - they dont know how we can upload it.  

0 Likes
bubbagump1

two weeks, four hours on hold/disconnected etc - verizon telling me verizon.com/connections to get the discount. in a chat on that site - for help - said they would have someone contact me to tell me where to send/fax my paystub; no one calls - no one on phone knows how to apply discount - where to send stub, no one>  really???  sad sad sad - i just reupped my contract for another 2 - i dont think so.....my company/i quality for this 10$ discount - but no one knows how to help you.  disgrace!

0 Likes
bubbagump1

me too , verizon employees do not know how to help get it tho.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
terryc121

Apparently you have to be a Verizon employee to get the Veterans discount because there is no other way to login.

0 Likes