Verizon Bait and Switch
AISHBEY

I was looking to add NHL network and reduce my overall TV package.  On the website in the comparison it showed that the triple play w/ Extreme HD would increase my cost by $20 per month (from $109 to $129) but if I then removed the additional Fully Loaded and Sports Plus packages (while keeping just HBO) I would save about $30 overall, (from $200 per month to 172.99 per month).  I clicked on the changes and the final order page showed everything as described.  I clicked to finalize the order and suddenly after the order is made it shows the cost of the Extreme HD package ordered as $179 per month and did not remove either of the additional channel packages, so my total cost increased by $100.  The website will not let me make changes it says that I will be permitted to make changes once the order is completed in "about 5 minutes." It's been almost 5 hours.

I got passed around by the chatbots from one to the other and was on the phone with customer service for 45 minutes before they told me that they can't make changes "but I will give you a direct number" that will be able to assist you.  I call that number and I am told that the wait time is over an hour.  I am still waiting.   

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Bait and Switch
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AISHBEY,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes