Verizon Disconnected a LIVE phone number
CPierce2

My mom was moving and I called to get her phone number/s move. I asked for one number to be moved (but I'd take both if there was an issue) because for the last forty plus yrs the number has been my mom's only source of income (business).

After numerous Verizon customer service reps (CSR) a Verizon rep disconnected the line and assigned a new number to the other (not the line we needed). 

Mom's clients are now getting a disconnected message with NO forwarding number. I have spent HOURS trying to get this fixed with no help nor return calls. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME to fix before this story of my 80-yr old handicap mother and Verizon's inability to provide customer service hits the news media in Philly. I have a PDF of every CSR I spoke and the hours of fruitless effort.

If you move this mesage to the right person who can fix this issue, I thank you GREATLY.

Kitty

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Disconnected a LIVE phone number
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

This forum is peer to peer and so not a good way to get support.  Your best way remains calls to 1-800-Verizon.  Note a Verizon person may open a problem record on a secure support system, if so follow his instructions on how to enter info into the problem record.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you.

^Matthew

0 Likes