Verizon FiOS door to door salespeople entered my house illegally
Studiozerozero

Hello, I’m trying to get in touch with someone at Verizon to find out the legitimacy of two door to door files sales people who entered my house today illegally. They didn’t ring the doorbell it’s a three family house with three apartments, they pushed open the front door which was locked, but not fully apparently. And went knocking on doors. When I confronted them the lady said “it’s OK, we are allowed to do this“ and showed me her Verizon badge. But her and the other Verizon sales person kept looking over my shoulder into the apartment. When I told them I was not interested and they needed to leave they were friendly enough and they left without a problem. But this is not OK at all. There are three working doorbells downstairs, and they just open the door and wandered through our house.  The first two times I told her “you have to leave that’s not OK that you just walking around in here“ she kept saying “no we are allowed to do this we have ID“ and showed me her Verizon ID. I would just like to know if these are official Verizon door to door people, if they were canvassing in my neighborhood that day. At that point I would just like to logical complaint against their methods. But if it turns out they were not Verizon representative, then I need to file a police report. I would appreciate prompt attention on this matter I’ve been trying all day to find someone to talk to about it at Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FiOS door to door salespeople entered my house illegally
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Unless you got a name, it would be hard for Verizon to know if the people are employees or not. A lot of times, they also use contractors.

0 Likes