Verizon Gift Card
Scottie3

I recently took the Verizon home service and was promised when i did i would recieve a 250 visa gift card (not) what i recieved was a card that can only be used in a verizon store heres how they got me ive had a wireless account since 2012 never missed a payment ever it had a seperate account number in fact when i registered on here and entered that wireless number it came back number not reconised so how can they add an account thats not even reconised to my home bundle send me a crap card that can only be used in a verizon store after having called the reward center they told me it was a mistake on the home service department 3 ladies at customer service told me the reward center was at fault you have to remember my wireless account had nothing what so ever to do with the home bundle i took so since this card has arrived and 4 or 5 calls to see whos fault it is i still have the same card the last person i spoke to had me so mad i told him as soon as the contract on the home bundle was done and on the wireless account that wasnt reconised when i went to register on here i would go with another company his reply was do what you have to do heres another kick in the teeth on said wireless account i had 345000 reward points as soon as i hung up with the visa scam i got an email saying my reward points were going to exspire i called ask could i transfer them to my home bundle and was told no so how can they keep the visa card when the wireless reward points counldnt be transfered that says to me its exactly what i said my wireless account which had a different account number as well was used as a ruse to not give the 250 visa card anyway you look at it i was scammed and dont call customer service they pass you along to unpteen other people and services and still you dont get anything accomplished they did say you could use it to pay the bill another bunch of crap no wonder Verizon is in trouble i never dreamed a big company like them would stoop as low as to misrepresent a gift card to get you to take the service and not once did anyone offer to correct it when 3 representative told me it was just a simple mistake on the reward centers part no one called back as promised nor did i recieve the visa card .

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scottie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes