Verizon Gift card link not working
Vinitha1

I have received a link saying that "Your Prepaid Mastercard is waiting".  I got 3 $100 and 1 $75 gift cards due to various referrals. I was only able to redeem one $100 and another $75 gift cards. The other 2 $100 gift cards seem to error out when I clicked to redeem. I clicked on that link and was able to take a snapshot of the error while redeeming those gift cards. I tried clicking the link after a week or so and now that link is dead. I searched through the forums and looks like several people had similar issues dating back to 2013. I tried chat service and calling in and the Verizon agents have no clue how to retrieve my previous link and understand what I am talking about. I said I have snapshots to share but unfortunately there is no email address that I can send that information. Not happy with Verizon with the service. I am hoping someone can help escalate my issue on this forum to get me a proper response.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Gift card link not working
jonjones1
Legend

On gift card issues your best bet is contact your states attorney generals office via google look up.

i have read here one of the replyers had a number to call they may respond to you.

best of luck

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Gift card link not working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vinitha,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes