Verizon confirmed equipment was returned, charging me anyway
JAMESALLEN27

I had TV/phone/internet, cancelled my service on March 31, 2014, and returned both the set top box and router in the one box provided by Verizon.  Verizon acknowledges receipt of the router, but claims the set top box was not received.  Impossible.  Both were in the same box.  If they got one they got the other.

I have now had three almost hour-long conversations, on three separate days, with multiple customer service reps.  The first one, Brian in customer service on May 19, opened a dispute case, assured me he'd resolve it an call me back within four days.  Never got a call back, from him or anyone. 

Next I spoke to Robin in customer service on May 28.  She assured me she had:  (1) confirmed the router was received; (2) removed the charge for the set top box from my bill; (3) put a "claim" on the account for $401.33 ($368.32 for the set top box and associated charges plus the $33.01 credit due to me when service was cancelled).

Today, June 17, I spoke to Ryan Angeles in customer service.  He told me that "we recognize that all equipment has been returned" and that the charges "should've been reversed automatically, but apparently weren't", so he was doing it again now. 

I just got my most recent bill.  Nothing has been done.  NOTHING. 

Verizon -- is there ANYONE there who can resolve this?  I've now talked to three different people, at length, all of whom assure me everything is being taken care of, but I keep getting bills that claim I owe Verizon almost $370.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon confirmed equipment was returned, charging me anyway
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon confirmed equipment was returned, charging me anyway
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JAMESALLEN27, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes