Verizon does not honor contract terms
Kabike

A verizon sales rep, one Vanessa came to my house and offered me internet and cable services on the condition that Verizon will ,match what I was paying my current provider, RCN. My bill to RCN was $99/monthly. And that that there is no installation fee and I can cancel within 20days without incuring any financial liability if I am not satisfied with their services. This turned out to be a well contemplated deceit. 

Guess what, the bill arrived a few days afterwards and it was $123, not the $99 they promised to match. I called the customer service immediately, believing that it was a mistake. To my dismay, the customer service rep insisted that Verizon cannot and will not match the $99. So at that point, we agreed to do a cancellation given that it was within the stipulated 20days trial period. And I mailed back their equipment.

A few months after, the calls from CBE Group, a collection agency started flooding my phones. And I immediately disputed and challenged CBE Group and Verizon to provided a documented proof that I violated the terms of the voided contract. Knowing fully well that they have erred, they did not respond to the dispute, rather they threatened to destroy my excellent credit unless I pay them $123.

True to their dubious threats, Verizon went ahead and inserted this corporate fraud on my credit profile causing me extreme hardship.  It is my faith that Verizon will be compelled to honor all contractual terms made with me. And every harm done to me will be accounted for.

This is a warning to all prospective Verizon customers - Verizon does not honor contract terms.

Stay tuned for updates.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon does not honor contract terms
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Kabike we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes
Kabike

As was expected, VERIZON FAILED TO PROVIDE A SIGNED COPY OF THE CONTRACT TERMS. Verizon does not honor contract terms.  

0 Likes