Verizon has not refunded my Network Extender Return
jr891
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a Network Extender for $99 from Verizon's accessory page on November 11, 2016.  I purchased the Extender through guest checkout and paid with my credit card. 

The Network Extender did not work for me, and I was advised by Verizon that I had to return the extender to a store location (I was told a shipping label could not be provided since I purchased it as a guest).  I returned the Extender on November 29, 2016 to Store ID LAWIRE28 in Washington DC, and I have proof of return receipt.  I was told that a refund would be issued when the Extender was received by the warehouse. 

It has now been more than 60 days, and I have called Customer Sales and Solutions six times and reached out to the Chat function three times.  Each tell me they cannot help with a guest checkout and that I should contact the other.  I ask for alternative methods to contact the company for help, but have not received any support. I am very frustrated and disappointed in the customer service and have no other course of action to take at this time.  I have wasted so much time trying to get this resolved. Any tips or advice?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has not refunded my Network Extender Return
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jr89,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes