Verizon is the Best!!!
babycakes3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just wanted to say, "Thank you Verizon" for being a great company with great services and WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Once again they have shown me what GREAT service is all about!!! My choice always will be VERIZON because they get the job done! Shout out to all the customer service agents who have helped solve my problem!!! You rock!! 

Re: Verizon is the Best!!!
JayFry1979

How long have you been with Verizon?

0 Likes
Kazandra17

Lucky you. I just got the service and they made a horrible mistake and no one will help me . This is **bleep** ridiculous. Im canceling

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Kazandra17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes