Verizon makes promises PRE INSTALLATION and now won't live up to them.
aec4444

I ordered in July for an end of July installation.  When I learned a few days later that Verizon competitors were cheaper for essentially the same speed and did not charge activation (we do not need to debate the technology here), I called.  They offered to waive the installation and also to give me $15.00 additional per month for 24 months.

When my first bill came, neither were there.  I complained, and the person in August fixed the activation and told me I had to wait to next cycle for the 15/month.

Now it's time for the next cycle, and they won't honor the credit.  They claim it's nowhere in the notes.  It was in August!!!  Now it's gone.  When I talk or chat, it's Verizon's policy to argue with customers instead of finding a resolution.

Be warned....   I would not have signed up and would drop in a heartbeat if I did not have a contract...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon makes promises PRE INSTALLATION and now won't live up to them.
aec4444

Note I called and everyone argued with me.  They could cite everything in notes from August on, but of course, in July, the notes were not there.   In august, their CS person cited the notes from July and applied one of the 2 credits.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon makes promises PRE INSTALLATION and now won't live up to them.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aec4444,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes