Verizon staff reset my account and placed order at higher price
vsetteacher1

First of all, I did request to change the name of the account so I can receive verizon mail at my new address.

However, I simply want to change the name of the bill recipiant but leave all my service untouched. When I made that request on the phone and did several chatting on verizon live chat, no body told me my contract price will go up. It turned out that someone disconnected my original account and simply set up a new account under my name.

I still have the record of my moving order placed on 6/6/14. I want my contracts and deals back. I don't want to pay an extra month forward as a new customer does, let alone to pay at least $10 more each month for the next 2 years.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon staff reset my account and placed order at higher price
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

vsetteacher1,

We never heard back from you in the private support case. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes
Bushka1

I afraid it's the same as Verizon did in my case...

Just cancelled my original order and placed a new one.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Vsetteacher1,

We have not heard back from you on this. At this point we will be closing the support case. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes