Verizon will not honor quoted price from documented order number
mecbcg

I switched to FIOS on November 1, 2017 after receiving an order number via email with a quoted monthly cost.  When my first bill arrived it was substantially higher.  I called customer service which reveiwed the quote and told me there was an error and they won't honor it.  They informed me that I could cancel my service or pay $50 more per month.  When I suggested that they correct their error by signing me up for the promotion I had originally tried to purchase (and which they incorrectlty told me I was not eligible for) they refused, saying that promotion was no longer in effect.  The basic response, repeated by a manager at least 6 times, was "I'm sorry, but we won't honor that quote".  

I intend to submit a formal complaint, with all of my documentation (I have copies of everything, including the on-line chat where I set up the new service), to an address that I found on the website for general correspondence, since there is no email or postal address for customer service issues.  Does anyone have any experience getting an issue like this resolved?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon will not honor quoted price from documented order number
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mecbcg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes