Very Angry Customer :(
kschrack

Dear Verizon,

These are the facts: I am not receiving the bundle I was promised. I originally placed my order for a double play or internet and the basic local digital channels. The price came up $59.99 + $5.00 for the adapter with free installation and I got a call confirming my order/installation. A day or two later I got a call from a Verizon service representative, Scott, saying that my online order was cancelled and that he had to reissue the order. He explained that at the time, Verizon was having difficulty with orders placed online. Scott told me that my bill was going to be wrong since he was placing the order over the phone and the bundle price I was given was and internet price, but not too worry (actually I think his exact words were “don’t freak out”) when I get my bill because it will be wrong. He told me call him and he will remove the activation fee and correct my bundle price to $59.99. When I got my email confirmation I didn’t “freak out” when it was wrong because Scott told me it would be. Scott gave me his phone number, {edited for privacy}, and told me to call him when I got my bill and he would correct it.  When I call the number, no one ever picks up and it goes to voice mail, and no one EVER has called me back. So my only other choice is to call customer service. However, when I have called customer service (twice now) they inform that they are unable to remove the activation fee and correct my bundle price. Unfortunately, for me, Scott never made any note on my account stating this. So what am I to do? I look like I am making this whole this up. I know Verizon records calls and I know my conversation with Scott exists. Can someone PLEASE help me!

This is how I feel: I have only been a customer of Verizon for one month and I feel totally screwed. I don’t have $85 a month in my budget, I have about $65. I tried to work out the best plan for myself and for whatever reason, my order got messed up. My fault, your fault, I don’t know, but what’s most perplexing is that Verizon seemingly doesn’t care. ? Seriously, if this can’t be resolved I’m going to Comcast and I don’t care if I end up paying more because Verizon clearly cares more about their bottom line than actual customers. My experience with you so far sucks.

Yes I agreed to be a customer, but I agreed to the bundle I was promised, not the one reflected on my bill. Someone please respond.

0 Likes
Re: Very Angry Customer :(
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
STILL VERY UNHAPPY!!
kschrack

While it's nice that Verizon gave me a credit of $23.33, not even the entire amount of what I am owed, they have still not addressed the real issue of the incorrect price of my bundle. WHY WHY WHY CAN I NOT GET A REAL PERSON to resolve this!! What is my recourse?! There is a recorded convrosation out there where the customer service rep promised me one price and yet my bill reflects something higher. I guess my only choice is to report tho the BBB.

0 Likes
Re: STILL VERY UNHAPPY!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please follow the instructions given for accessing your private support case.  The agents are awaiting information from you to resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Based on the notes and since you haven't came back on your private support case, it looks like you have been taken care of.  We have closed out your private support case. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
kschrack

Um just wait one second here... I got a call last week from someone who told me they were looking into my case, requesting some information from Verizon based on my case. Your "boards" are so confusing. I can never find where you guys are communicating with me. Don't you dare close my case!! 

0 Likes
kschrack

Seriously, I must be an idiot because I cannot find "My Support Cases". This is the most convoluted why of resolving a problem I have every seen!!!

0 Likes
kschrack

What the heck else do you need from me!!!!!!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your private support case has been reopened.

Please follow the instructions in my post above (Message #2) to access your case and interact with the support agent that is handling your case.

Re: Very Angry Customer :(
Joanne0558

These people are just unreal it's like the twilight zone show!

0 Likes