Very difficult to get your gift card.
DrSharkpunch

I have the same problem as everyone else. Verizon sends an email saying it's time to redeem my $100 gift card that was promised to me at sign up. But there is nowhere to go to redeem it! None of the links take you to the right place and the reward tile on the app disappears as soon as you're eligible to redeem. The very nice and underpaid support staff can't help (obviously by design), and now I'm meant to schedule time out of my day to have them call me? This seems like such a simple fix and judging by the amount of similar complaints, this is a known problem but Verizon refuses to fix it. I switched to Fios because I couldn't have imagined a shiftier company than Optimum, but now I'm considering switching back. I just want the $100 that was promised to me...

0 Likes
Re: Very difficult to get your gift card.
jonjones1
Legend

Yes this is an issue. If Verizon takes money it’s very easy to use the links.

if you want reward cards or gift cards or refunds, the links don’t work. And I also believe it’s by design. Just google the issue.

I would contact your states attorney general’s office who handle these types of issues with these cash cards. Verizon will respond to them.

0 Likes
Re: Very difficult to get your gift card.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DrSharkpunch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes