Visa Card Status
vacunajr

Hello,

Can anyone confirm how long it takes for the Visa card to be processed by Verizon. Our service started on August 6th, so it's been a little over 60 days now.

My only concern after reading multiple posts on the board is that we never received a postcard or an email with our username/password for the Rewards website.

I did my Triple play order over the phone, not the website, since our address had to be added to the Verizon System by the Engineering department (new construction), so I couldn't place the order online

The Verizon rep who processed my order matched the promotion and did tell me that I should get the card after 2 billing cycles. Still, I don't think my Visa card is being processed at all, since I never got the postcard.

Is there a number I can call to verify this?

Thanks,

Victor

0 Likes
Re: Visa Card Status
vacunajr

Hello,

Can someboy from Verizon Support help me with my question?

Thanks,

VIctor

0 Likes
Re: Visa Card Status
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello vacunajr,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes