Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
- Disconnected service end of January 2016.
- Final bill (or so I thought) arrived in February. Paid, thought that was end of it.
- At the end of March I receive an email saying I was overbilled and the credit would show up on my final bill. Call and speak to agent who doesn't seem to understand what I am asking, nor can they locate my account. Am finally told the credit total will appear on April bill.
- April bill shows up at end of month and shows credit of $102.xx. Excited, it's essentially free money. Call to check as to when refund should arrive, am told arrival with May's "final" statement.
- May's statement arrives and it still just shows a negative balance, no check.
We are about to end week 18 of not having Fios service, and week 10 of being told a refund is owed to me. What do I need to do to have the refund in hand?
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.
Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.
To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.