Wall Jack Installation Order Not in System
bimp4u

I placed and order for verizon to install a wall jack for my internet on Tues 1 Oct. the technician was scheduled to come out and install on Thursday 3 Oct 1-5. My wife informed me that she was off on Thurday and could I call to have them come out in the morning instead because my daughter had an appt that afternoon and then I would not have to take any time off from work. I called Verizon this morning to try to reschedule. The rep put me on hold and said she did not see my order and she would put another one in. After being on hold forever she said the earliest the tech could come out was Friday. So I asked the rep so what you are telling me is that I would have been at home waiting for a tech after taking 4 hours of vacation time and no one would have shown up. I talked to about 3 differennt supervisors and all they would say is the did not see the order in the system. What happened to customer service and fixing the problem for the customer We pay this complany millions of dollars and this is the customer service they offer. Their rep made a mistake and the consumer has to suffer.Maybe we should give our millions of dollars to another internet provider who gives good customer service

0 Likes
Re: Wall Jack Installation Order Not in System
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@bimp4u wrote:

I placed and order for verizon to install a wall jack for my internet on Tues 1 Oct ... I called Verizon this morning to try to reschedule ... she said the earliest the tech could come out was Friday ... I talked to about 3 differennt supervisors and all they would say is the did not see the order in the system ...

This is a peer-to-peer forum where regular users help other regular users.

As I understand your "issue," you are complaining about a problem that hasn't actually happened.  Please describe a specific problem or issue that one of your fellow users here can help you with.  If that is not possible, please contact Verizon Communications to determine if a Verizon employee can address your "problem."

0 Likes