What Is Going On - Verizon Your Domain Service Expires January 26, 2019
L-001

How do I contact someone about paying my annual “Verizon Your Domain” service that allows me to retain my @verizon.net email addresses from my prior FIOS account. I have tried calling 800-837-4966 as well as used Verizon’s chat function (who refers me back to 800-837-4966)—unfortunately the 800-837-4966 representatives appear to be unfamiliar with this service and have been unable to locate my account.

I received an email from Verizon-Notification@verizon.com stating that “Your subscription to our Verizon Your Domain service expires on January 26, 2019 and will be automatically renewed on January 27, 2019. The annual renewal price for your subscription is $19.95 and will be charged to either your credit card on file, or to your Verizon bill, based on the payment method you established for this service.” However, the credit card that Verizon previously charged, for the last several years, for this service was not charged this January (and that credit card is still active).

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: What Is Going On - Verizon Your Domain Service Expires January 26, 2019
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi L-001,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes