What happens when 12 month contract ends?
User123

Hi,

What happens when the 12 month contract ends?  Does it auto start another 12 month contract?  Do I qualify for the current offers? or do I really have to be a new customer.  Can I renew my original contract?  I was using a competitors service, and said I'd only switch if it I got some benefit.  Verizon beat the competitors offer so I switched.  

I tried to call them but the battery on my cordless phone died while waiting. 😞   Of course now I realize, I need a corded phone!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: What happens when 12 month contract ends?
prisaz
Legend

@User123 wrote:

Hi,

What happens when the 12 month contract ends?  Does it auto start another 12 month contract?  Do I qualify for the current offers? or do I really have to be a new customer.  Can I renew my original contract?  I was using a competitors service, and said I'd only switch if it I got some benefit.  Verizon beat the competitors offer so I switched.  

I tried to call them but the battery on my cordless phone died while waiting. 😞   Of course now I realize, I need a corded phone!

Thanks

What service do you have the contract with? That information would help.

Some 12 month commitments will continue at the current pricing, if you have a two year price guarantee like with FIOS. I am in my second year of my bundle configuration. My commitment expired in Nov.

0 Likes