Whatever happened to customer is always right?
customerisright

I have been with verizon for many, many years and the service only got really bad after I signed up for a 3 year contract and was denied a rebate because supposedly they did not recieve all of my information. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Verizon's idea of cutomer service when a consumer calls with a problem is to beat the consumer into quiet submission. Every single time that I have had a problem with either my service or billing, I call customer service and feel like I have to have a verbal boxing match to prove my point and dissatisfaction with the service.

I think you guys really need to rethink how you treat your customers and instead of trying to verbally assault customers when they are already upset about being ripped off by your service, you should take notes as to why the customer is complaining and seek to remedy the service by understanding your customer and by trying to improve your service. The main reason why I will no longer be a verizon customer is because I don't like how rude your operators are when you call to complain. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! I never received my rebate and that should not be my fault especially when I went through the effort of jumping through all of your hoops . and instead of trying to be friends with your customers you make enemies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Whatever happened to customer is always right?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@customerisright wrote:

I have been with verizon for many, many years and the service only got really bad after I signed up for a 3 year contract and was denied a rebate because supposedly they did not recieve all of my information. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Verizon's idea of cutomer service when a consumer calls with a problem is to beat the consumer into quiet submission. Every single time that I have had a problem with either my service or billing, I call customer service and feel like I have to have a verbal boxing match to prove my point and dissatisfaction with the service.

I think you guys really need to rethink how you treat your customers and instead of trying to verbally assault customers when they are already upset about being ripped off by your service, you should take notes as to why the customer is complaining and seek to remedy the service by understanding your customer and by trying to improve your service. The main reason why I will no longer be a verizon customer is because I don't like how rude your operators are when you call to complain. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! I never received my rebate and that should not be my fault especially when I went through the effort of jumping through all of your hoops . and instead of trying to be friends with your customers you make enemies.

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

...as an aside, whoever came up with "The customer is always right." has clearly never worked in a customer-facing job.

0 Likes
Re: Whatever happened to customer is always right?
joneses

"The customer is always right" is just as true as it ever was. 

0 Likes