When do I really get a refund??? I has been 4 months and no one is willing to give me an answer!
User2014
Enthusiast - Level 2

I closed my account with Verizon Fios on July 2014, when I was asked to pay a full balance when we knew it would end with a credit balance of $76.08. Since then I have called multiple times, and each time the associate I spoke to told me that he/she had just requested my refund to be processed but were unwilling to give me a confirmation number. Some associates said it would takes 3/5 days, others said 1-2 weeks. Some associates said I would receive a check, others said it would be credit back into my bank account. These answers just didn't make sense after awhile, however all associates were unwilling to let me speak with supervisor. I just don't know if this somewhow impacted they're perfomances or if the supervisors were unwilliing to take ownership and resolve the issue. Regardless of the unnknown reasons behind all this delaying to simply refund the money in which I ,on time, overpaid you guys, it is clear that you need to fix your refund processing systems. I'm just not confident as a consumer to ever do business with Verizon Fios again after this experience. Still, I would appreciate it if someone at Verizon would go ahead and process my refund.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When do I really get a refund??? I has been 4 months and no one is willing to give me an answer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When do I really get a refund??? I has been 4 months and no one is willing to give me an answer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
nikb1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am going thru a similar issue. No one seems to be bothered and they keep passing the buck to someone else.

0 Likes
evdog801

Hi Elizabeth, I have the same issuse. Can a you email me as well? Its been 2 months and no refund. Thanks

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi evdog80,

Have you contacted the billing department to inquire about your refund?

Contact Us

0 Likes
User2014
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was contact by someone at Verizon via email, saying that my refund was issued on Nov 21st and it might take 7-14 days to arrive. As of today, nothing has arrived so far, but it still in the timeframe. I will post again when it arrives.
0 Likes
User2014
Enthusiast - Level 2

Refund check received today! Dec 5th. Thank you.

0 Likes
Blaw2

I have the same issue.  Disconnected in August and still no refund.

0 Likes
laufter

Hello Verizon. I closed my account in November as well and had a credit issued 12/10. Can you please contact me about having my credit paid out? Thank you!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes