Where can I file a formal complaint about door to door sales representative?
jamacker

I would like the name, address and fax number of Verizon representative with whom I can file a formal complaint about a door to door sales representative and an order we placed for a TV Bundle.  On September 4th 2 Verizon sales representative came to our door and talked to us about upgrading our service with Verizon.  We had previously canceled our cable service but were happy customers with our Internet and phone bundle.  The Verizon representatives told us that if we could sign up that day they could offer us Preferred HD channels at the Select HD prices and that as exisiting customers we could call and get the TV Activation fee waived.  It turns out that neither of these things were true.  We were given the Preferred HD channels for 30 days and I just  found out that my wife has paid a $69.99 activation fee.

I have the customers order number and the sales representative's name.  I'd appreciate a response to this.

0 Likes
Re: Where can I file a formal complaint about door to door sales representative?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Where can I file a formal complaint about door to door sales representative?
jamacker

OK thanks.  I am looking forward to a response.

0 Likes
jamacker

It would be nice if this actually occurred!

0 Likes
jamacker

So its been almost 2 weeks and no contact from a Verizon representative.  I would like to know the name of an individual to whom I can file a formal complaint

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note, Jamacker. We will pass it along to the Ecenter.

0 Likes