Where is Verizons customer loyalty?
bobbyrex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whenever I contact Verizon, they thank me for 43 years of loyalty, but where is their loyalty?  The prices keep going up and as I cannot believe that the representatives offer me a new contract price higher than I already pay. Go figure!  Surely, they must be embarrassed but one explained that their hands are tied by Verizon.   Believe me, I like Verizon, but its a shame that they are forcing this customer to research other options.  The sad thing is that I really like Verizon and hate to leave.  When I discussed this with a recent service call, the tech basically said..."they do not care."

0 Likes
Re: Where is Verizons customer loyalty?
jonjones1
Legend

@bobbyrex wrote:

Whenever I contact Verizon, they thank me for 43 years of loyalty, but where is their loyalty?  The prices keep going up and as I cannot believe that the representatives offer me a new contract price higher than I already pay. Go figure!  Surely, they must be embarrassed but one explained that their hands are tied by Verizon.   Believe me, I like Verizon, but its a shame that they are forcing this customer to research other options.  The sad thing is that I really like Verizon and hate to leave.  When I discussed this with a recent service call, the tech basically said..."they do not care."

And that last statement would be correct. The profits are what is strove for. I am a stockholder and a customer. But that still is not the business ethics i would want. When enough people had enough, they lose money, they let employees go, they hit bankruptcy and you know the rest. 

There are other services. Just look into them.