Where is my order for new Verizon service?
santori
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried every possible website option, from Check my order Status to Ask Verizon (which is useless, I might add). I have tried Live Chat and  it spit me out, did not work at all. I tried to find a contact form to send an email, all to no avail. Where is my order? I ordered new FIOS bundle three days ago and have an installation date and confirmation number that I got online originally, but I have yet to receive an email confirmation and have yet to be able to access it online. It keeps saying to check back later, but obviously nothing is going to change "later". I do NOT want to post this to a Forum, but it was the only other option Verizon gave me.

0 Likes
Re: Where is my order for new Verizon service?
lsiener
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here in Sarasota, FL,  I ordered it 7/28.  A week later I tried, just like you, to unsuccessfully find out delivery info online.  After talking with no fewer that SIX people on the phone, i finally talked to someone who told me they have way more orders than equipment and I probably wouldn't see it till the end of the month--if was lucky. i thought by now they would have their online info straigthened out, but stil no info.  To further complicate things, I just changed from an old PC outlook to a new imac maiil and after migrating things, I can't find origianl email.  But I do vaguely remember seeing 9/2 ont he order confirmation which I thought was a mistake (since when i ordered it she told me I could pop over to the store and pick it up!!! but i opted to have it delivered).  Perhaps your order confimation has a date on it too?

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
santori
Enthusiast - Level 1
nope. Ask Verizon is useless. tells me to go to order status page. there is no contact info because they don't want to talk to you.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You can also reach Verizon Support through Contact Us.

0 Likes