Why is my service so bad?
kat724bzy

I am so tired of calling and complaining and nothing changes.  My TV goes out for bits of time a couple of times a week, my wifi is terrible and my caller id on the tv keeps getting turned off.  I have service people come and they say it is fixed and it goes right back to the way it was.  The fix the caller id and then it goes off again.  They say "Oh somehow it got turned off here at Verizon"  we'll reset it and you should have it back in the next 24 hrs.  Really?  Who keeps shutting it off?  I live in an apartment - I should have no trouble getting wifi, yet here I am with terrible wifi.  I go on the site to email my complaint - can't get in there.  I go to live chat -  ask for corporate email addresses to complain,  my call is disconnected.   I start a new chat and ask again for the email addresses and the second guy gives me a phone number. I want my complaints documented.  I can't spend over an hour on the phone each time I have a problem with my service.  This is just terrible customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Why is my service so bad?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi kat724bzy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes