Wire Down and Can't Report
Imnothappy1

I'm a very unhappy customer. I live in NY and I understand that we had a major storm that resulted in a lot of damage. However, it's been a WEEK and I still have not been able to report that the wire connected to my house is down. Verizon, you have a major issue with making it easy for your customers to communicate with you. I should be able to push a button on myfios. Instead, I wait for hours on chat and on calls for calls to drop or having to move on with my day. This is terrible customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Wire Down and Can't Report
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Imnothappy1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes