Worst Customer Experience of all time!
StanHatesV

After 7 weeks of calling numerous Reps, escalating to Supervisors, even being hung up on after listening to redundant canned music for 1 hour, 18 minutes--where a Supervisor never picked up, I finally gave up on Verizon to ever get a credit of $600 to my account, for a replacement iPhone I ALREADY PAID FOR IN FULL.  Reps as far as Ireland promised me they would handle this issue, so did many others, but the Non-adjusted balance remains--because with large companies, the Left-hand knows not what the Right does! The faulty iPhone was turned in to Best Buy and visiting them 5 times will not change their stance or protocol of ever finding that phone again. A replacement phone was bought & returned in 7 days, and here's what confused Verizon the most: Verizon Corporate sent me a replacement iPhone which is fine, but they insist they need the old phone which this consumer will never have the power to force Best Buy to locate it! I also bothered a fine Verizon rep at a local store on 5 visits. He also gave up today as the Loyalty Dept stated they could not help me with a credit--even after I have been to hell and back with endless frustrations. I had her confirm for me the shocking conclusion as I said, "Two prior higher-level supervisors said my bill would adjust to $129 from $729, which was last week. It never did. Now you tell me I have to return my present iPhone for the $600 credit. If I do, then I will have to buy another phone for $700 or more, even though I paid for this same phone originally, correct? She said, "That's correct." I closed in saying: "I know ONE phone will affect the bottom line of a Billion company like Verizon but after all the incompetent time wasters I dealt with, you can't make this right for one consumer?" I'll be changing carriers soon.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Experience of all time!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi StanHatesV,

Please be aware that these forums are dedicated to residential products and services offered by Verizon. For Verizon Wireless issues, please visit the Verizon Wireless Community.

0 Likes