Worst customer service experience of my life
DM1003

Verizon has the worst customer I have ever experienced, so that is saying A LOT. So argumentative and attempt no way to resolve the situation or find an alternative solution to keep the customer happy. I am 15 days late from redeeming my two promotional $100 gift cards and there is apparently no possible way to get the gift cards to me (it's in the fine print at the bottom that you only have 60 days to redeem - not all misleading to the customer). They would rather see me cancel my service than try to find a solution. Instead I get lectured on the phone and on chat that all customers redeem their promotions in time and never have an issue. I guess here I am - the one exception - yeah, right. And I also don't need a lecture for not reading the email when its in the very fine print that you list this type of detail. I am not only cancelling my internet service but its time to find a new wireless provider when this is the experience of "customer service".

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service experience of my life
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DM1003,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes